At the end of the school year, we like to ask students to tell us about ways we've had an impact on their education this year. Here are just a few of their comments:
How did the Media Center teachers help with your education this year?
- Gave us computer access, provided us with books, and gave good internet safety tips.
- They showed us resources and put together so many amazing things.
- They helped me find new books, film and edit green screen videos and recommend FANTASTIC books!
- The media center teachers really helped me navigate the library and made it a fun place to be in.
- They helped us find resources in science class and edit our language arts videos.
- I had some great talks and got some good book recommendations.
- You helped me cite the websites I used and helped me look at books in a whole different way!
Students also gave us some great suggestions about improving the media center for next year: adding more contests, ideas for book displays, even getting a library dog (sorry, but that last one's not going to happen!) We're always looking for ways to improve and ideas for updating and making what we do even better.